SMART VAV ACTUATOR
NSVA & NEVD & NVAV SERIES
NSVA Series Smart VAV Actuator
BACnet Communication Modulating Control
NSVA VAV smart damper actuators provides with high performance DDC (direct digital control) of
pressure-independent, VAV(variable-air-volume) function are designed and produced for extended
functionalities in HVAC systems, VAV and laboratory applications.
- Torque : 5 Nm
- Power Supply : AC 100-277 ± 10% / AC 24 V ± 10%
- Pressure Fiff. : 0-500 Pa
- BACNET MS/TP for Building Automation System
- Actuator with pluggable terminal & RJ11 connection
NEVD Series VAV Smart Actuator HMI
LCD Room Unit For NSVA
NEVD series Human Machine Interface, Compact with sensing + Controller + Communication+
LCD Display. It has communication port (MODBUS RTU) provide with RJ11 connector. For direct
communicate with smart VAV actuator.
- 32 bit (MCU) with memory
- Compact with Sensing + Controller + Communication + Display
- MODBUS RTU for Communication
- LCD with back light, Clear and detailed display of the operating data
- Built in Temperature(T), Humidity(H), Carbon dioxide (CO2), IAQ sensor
- High-precision for IAQ sensor
NVAV Series VAV Unit
VAV Pressure Indepent Control
Nenutec Variable Air Volume (VAV) Terminal Units are volume flow rate controller for supply air on variable air volume system. These units are designed to control the airflow rate of conditioned air into an occupied space in response to a control signal from thermostat or Building Automation System (BAS). They could be used in stand alone system or interfaced with Modbus or BACnet.
- Casing : 0.7 mm thickness galvanized steel.
- Damper blade : Double layer 0.7 mm thickness galvanized steel with a sandwiched
- Internal insulation : 25mm (1”) 32 kg/m³ (2 lb) density
- fiber glass with matt black tissue facing
- Bearing : Engineering plastic
- Hexagon shaft : Hexagon bar mild steel
- Differential pressure sensor : Aluminum